Green tea, We love it! Few things are more satisfying than coming home and serve green tea in our favorite mug. Some people drink it for pleasure, but there are millions of people who use it for its great health benefits, and virtue to help us lose weight.
Now, what about truth in this statement? Can we really rely on the idea that green tea is one of the best natural drinks to lose a few kilos ? Let’s talk about it today.
What we look for all of us when it comes to losing weight is to do it in the healthiest way possible. You know that there are very restrictive diets that what they do is actually reduce the rate of protein, carbohydrate and all kinds of fats, regardless of our body you need a balance, where the fatty acids are not excluded or that level of proteins which allow our bodies to perform their duties normally.
We must lose weight with health, knowing take adequate lifestyle and also relying on these resources provided by nature, such as green tea. So is it true that this ancient drink allows us to eliminate those extra kilos? No doubt it is, but it is an “ally” that must be included in a balanced diet. By itself it will not work the miracle of making us lose weight if we keep eating incorrectly.
Let’s see how it helps us green tea when it comes to losing weight…
A powerful antioxidant
Green tea is a powerful natural antioxidant, able to slow premature aging, protect against many diseases thanks mainly to its high level of polyphenols. However, it is important to know that, in fact, the most powerful antioxidant Nature is white tea, much higher than even green tea.
Green tea helps to speed up metabolism
Green tea has the primary benefit help us accelerate our metabolism, allowing us to burn fat. Catechins are precisely those who make the body into thermogenesis, producing energy to eliminate those extra kilos.
Nor can we forget that it is a mild appetite suppressant, which makes less and eat more easily get our main meals without snacking.
Another interesting aspect is that this ancient drink is very suitable to prevent high peak levels of insulin in the blood, also regulates fat also go to our cells, while gradually reducing the rate of body fat.
An excellent diuretic and a stimulant tonic for the liver
Green tea is a wonderful ally to purify our body to eliminate these toxins present in our blood and intestine. Debug saturated fats and helps to eliminate through urine those substances that make us feel swollen, that inflame our belly …
In addition, green tea is a very suitable for tonic and reconstituting stimulate the pancreas and liver . It helps them in their basic functions and, given its high level of antioxidants, acts as a good protector of these organs.
How should I consume green tea to lose weight in a healthy way?
1. To achieve healthy weight loss thanks to green tea, we should take three cups daily.
2. The first cup of green tea will take fasting and mixed with the juice of half a lemon.
3. The second cup will take it 20 minutes after the noon meal. Thus, we favor digestion, better absorb nutrients and we thereby that fats are refined and removed, without also having to help us feel satiated until the next meal. Also remember that you should never mix green tea with white sugar. It is best not to include any sweetener but if you find it hard, add a teaspoon of honey (7.5 g).
4. The last cup of green tea we will take it after dinner. At least half an hour before going to bed. The reason? We must give our bodies time to do properly digest before going to bed.
5. You will notice results after two months, but for this, remember to restrict these foods from your diet:
- Fizzy drinks or sweetened.
- Sweets and industrial pastries.
- Red meat.
- Refined white flour.
- Many dairy cream.
6. Contraindications of green tea
You should be careful when consuming green tea on a regular basis if you are hypertensive (we can not forget containing protein).
We must also keep in mind that drinking green tea between meals is going to prevent properly absorb iron and calcium, so remember to always wait about 20 minutes after your meals quietly consume your green tea.
Also remember that never supers three cups of green tea. Otherwise, it would be too dangerous stimulant. Here http://phase-2.org/ you can find more tips like this content.