Physical activity is a great promoter of mental health and social skills. It also promotes longevity and protects against diseases.
Exercise is highly recommended for people with stress, depression or anxiety disorders.
As we grow, it seems that the ability of children and adolescents to spend time to play and leisure activities decreases. We become adults and we dive into the world of duties and responsibilities.
“Living on the run”, strenuous working hours, increased use of the Internet and video games, the lack of time, boredom, laziness, they encourage the development of a sedentary lifestyle, increasing the risk of developing various diseases. It has been shown, from various studies that do physical sport is beneficial to health, achieving improve not only physical but also psychological issues and encouraging social interactions. From the physical standpoint, WHO (World Health Organization) indicates that performing physical activity steadily extended longevity and protects against the development of diseases. Today, nutritionists recommend balanced diets accompanied with regular exercise to complement the decrease in weight. Progressive and healthy way there is sufficient evidence to prove that people who lead a physically active life, who exercise daily, can get a long list of health benefits:
- Improved aesthetics: allows weight reduction and model FIG.
- Increases muscle mass, making the most harmonious, strong and athletic body.
- It promotes flexibility and coordination, because the body moves with more elasticity allowing a broader level stretching and elongation.
- It decreases the feeling of feeling of tiredness and generates higher energy level.
- Improves stamina and fitness, increasing functional capacity to perform other physical activities of daily living.
- The strengthening of bones decreases the risk of injury or disorders such as osteoporosis.
- prevents or reduces the risk of diseases such as cardiovascular, as it reduces bad cholesterol and increases good, protects arteries, prevents the risk of stroke and high blood pressure decreases; Or obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis and certain cancers. Psychic Benefits Beyond the physical benefits, it is worth playing sports for contributions to mental health. Sport brings about wellbeing.
By maintaining a sustained exercise routine, the body produces and releases a larger amount of endorphins, which are hormones that produce the sensation of pleasure and reduce pain.
The feeling of somatic welfare positively affects mood, making us face life with greater optimism and energy. Enables the release or discharge of tension and distraction concerns, reducing anxiety, moodiness, irritation and other altered emotional states. It is highly recommended for people suffering from stress, depression or anxiety disorders.
- Lets face life in a more positive way, allowing tirelessly perform daily activities such as climbing stairs, walking to work or play with our children.
- Increased sense of confidence, self-confidence and self-esteem, to improve the image body and after reaching goals.
- Promotes the development of the ability to sustain an activity continuity planning and goals.
- Stimulates competition, either by self-efficacy expectations or a personal challenge to beat others. . Feeling able to run on the playing field can stimulate positively develop in other areas such as labor
- Sorts and balances the daily routine enabling the distribution of times more equitably at all levels: work, family, studies, and others.
- Promotes relaxation. It allows greater relaxation and less stress helping sleep. It is important to note that the quality of sleep is favored as long as no strenuous exercise is carried out around the time of going to sleep.
- Improves mental function: the ability to concentrate, memory, learning, reaction to alerts are benefited by increasing the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- It promotes a sense of accomplishment, pride and joy to achieve objectives and goals.
- Promotes social inclusion and integration: the approach other exercise predisposes to overcome shyness and moderate individualistic reactions.
- It decreases the feeling of loneliness and isolation. It stimulates the possibility of forging new relationships to expand the current network link, beyond physical activity that gathers.
- Develop skills, based on the cooperative, acceptance of differences and negotiation, for setting up an objective together.
- Stimulates be contributor and respect authority, and you must answer the nature of the activity rules, social norms of the group to which it belongs and coordination of a leader.
- Improve communication with peers, promoting clear speech, fluid and empathetic.
Visit gym equipment Sydney to know about best gym equipment.