From time to time everyone has thought about getting in shape but what is the best way and most effective way to get it without any risk?
The holidays have come to an end. With this, the remorse of the justified excesses appear, along with the good intentions of the new year.
Looking to change your habits
What really should be concerned, not so much on how to get fit, but getting back in shape and keep it for life? It is a typical nonsense topic to make a drastic diet and plenty of exercise after Christmas or before summer, and then do nothing the rest of the year.
Actually, what we should do is to get and maintain healthy habits regarding schedules, food, exercise and rest. Change a little chip, so you never have to make us the question as “would fit” our whole life.
Some secrets to get fit
Schedules. Necessary to create a routine for biorhythms of the body stabilize. Among these, we could find:
- No getting up too late.
- Establish a schedule of meals, exercise and rest, trying to respect them to the fullest.
- No bed very late. The night is for rest. It is proven that people who stay up late a lot and works nights lost “years of life”.
. Food In this section there are more things to consider:
- Eat every 3-4 hours. Instead of eating a few times a day, we would have to eat smaller amounts more often. For example, instead of eating: a starter, a main course and a dessert, eat a good meal, followed by an infusion.
- Cook healthier. Using your oven and remove the fried.
- Leave the fruit for morning snack or afternoon, rather than after-meal.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Increase consumption of vegetables (raw or baked and cooked lose the nutrients in the water).
- Do not drink alcohol. Alcohol is empty calories ie without any useful input calories. When people stop alcohol notes that it is much easier to get in shape.
- Avoid or minimize:
- Sugar. It is responsible for many diseases including: diabetes and obesity.
- Farinaceous. White bread, pasta, pastries, refined flours are very disturbed by large industries, being harmful to health.
- Dairy. Milk is not beneficial to the adult human body. Furthermore, it causes many intolerance (like wheat) not recognized or you do not usually pay attention.
The importance of physical exercise
Movement is life. In this world of technology in which we tend to sedentary, from the computer because we can do almost everything, many people find it hard to go down to buy bread because you have to walk 10 minutes.
You need to get in shape, walking at least 30 minutes a day. The heart needs aerobic movements for smooth operation, therefore, try to use the stairs instead of the elevator, walking instead of taking the bus; dance when you hear music, etc.
But with exercise, you also have to be careful. Which is really good for health is aerobic, being considerably less anaerobic (since the second, releases free radicals in the body).
Besides, you should exercise correctly. Better gentle exercise the maximum possible days, no significant impact one occasionally.
Rest is vital to get fit
The body is the most perfect machine out there. But every machine, for proper operation, you need some time off. Like, your mobile you need to charge the battery, so you can use it throughout the day, your body needs some sleep and rest.
Depending on the person, the hours of sleep can vary between 6-8. It is shown that short sleepers have trouble losing weight.
In this article we give the seed, you grow depends on a beautiful flower that lasts a lifetime.
Why instead of asking how to get in shape? Do not you wonder I’m ready to get fit?