There are several ways to whiten teeth with activated charcoal. The simplest of them – crush a couple of tablets of the drug into powder, mix with a little water, and then rub the resulting mixture into the surface of the teeth with a finger or a toothbrush with soft bristles.
There are several other effective recipes.
- Powdered charcoal tablets mixed with toothpaste and brush your teeth.
- As an additional component, use a decoction of the oak bark, which has bleaching properties and also favorably affects the gums.
- Mix a small amount of coal powder with water and add to it three drops of lemon juice. If the teeth are very sensitive, it is better not to use this method.
- Add a little water and honey to the coal powder. Honey has disinfectant properties and has a beneficial effect on tooth enamel.
- The following recipe gives an almost instantaneous effect, but it can be used only once and infrequently so as not to harm the teeth. It is necessary to mix in equal parts coal powder and baking soda, dilute with water until a gruel is obtained, then use it for cleaning teeth.
- If there is no time to prepare a mixture for bleaching, you can simply chew 1-2 tablets of activated charcoal, gnawing it into small pieces. Before and after the procedure, rinse the mouth with water, because without it the drug will not function.
- If after the procedure the gums begin to bleed, you need to dissolve in a glass of warm water 1 cl. spoon of hydrogen peroxide and rinse your mouth. Do not swallow! Hydrogen peroxide disinfects the oral cavity and stops bleeding. After this, rinse your mouth with clean water again.
One of the methods of teeth whitening: take the coal in tablets – crush a couple of tablets into powder – add a little water – rub the formed gruel into the tooth surface with a toothbrush with soft bristles – rinse the mouth thoroughly, washing out the remains of coal. It is recommended that you should check charcoal teeth whitening powder reviews http://www.westbrookdentalstudio.com here.
How to make the whitening procedure safe?
Since activated charcoal contains abrasive particles, it can easily damage tooth enamel. To avoid this, you must follow the following recommendations:
- Rub the charcoal tablets to the consistency of the powder, making sure that no large particles remain;
- Eat solid fruits and vegetables to give the required load to the teeth;
- Observe hygiene of the oral cavity;
- There is food enriched with calcium, phosphorus, and other trace elements;
- The break between bleaching procedures should be at least 7-10 days;
- Use for the procedure a brush with soft bristles, a piece of gauze or cotton wool (you can apply the whitening mixture with your finger, gently rubbing into the teeth);
- After the procedure, you need to thoroughly rinse out all the powder from the mouth, and the particles, hammered into the interdental spaces, floss.
To make the bleaching procedure safe, you need to properly care for the oral cavity, eat properly, eat solid fruits and vegetables, during the procedure, grind the coal in the most possible way and do not forget to take breaks between bleaching. Read more http://www.westbrookdentalstudio.com/dentists-say-whitening-teeth-charcoal-toothpaste/
If there are white spots on the enamel, it is necessary to stop the procedures and visit the dentist. A similar condition may indicate a beginning caries. When dark bands appear on the teeth, you also need to stop bleaching teeth with activated charcoal and consult a doctor, as this may be a sign of serious damage to the enamel.